Thursday, January 3, 2013

About Me!!!

   Hi! My name is Eun Hye. A lot of people find it hard to pronounce my name, so you can call me by my English name, Charlotte. You can call me Charlie if you want, too.
   Right now, I live in Pohang, which is widely known as the “rabbit’s tail” of the Korean Peninsula. But I spent most of my elementary school life in New Delhi, India. I lived there for four years (2005.7-2009.5), and I went to an international school there. The school was what I liked most about India. Not only because there were awesome things (for example, three swimming pools) and wonderful friends and teachers, learning was fun.
   While I lived in India, I travelled to other countries as well, like Malaysia and Singapore. I can’t forget the beach in Malaysia and the tall skyscrapers in Singapore. The clear blue sea of Langkawi Island (in Malaysia) was so beautiful......
   I’ll change the subject a bit at this point. I’ll briefly talk about the music I like before I finish. I don’t have a specific genre or singer I like. If I hear a song and it captures my mind strongly, I’ll hear it over and over for a million times. One thing that’s strange, though, is that most of the songs I like are ones people of my parents’ generation like. This is what my friends think is one of the weirdest things about me.
   This overall covers some, but not all, of the things about me. There will be opportunities to know more about me later. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to call you 'Charlie'! What a cool name, and what an interesting introduction. I would be happy to hear more about your life experiences abroad. Do you think you will live and travel abroad again? If so, where would you like to go in the future?

    In my opinion, classics are better than pop music, too!

    Keep up the interesting writing, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete